Client Service Manager in Orlando, Florida
We are a growing and award-winning firm. We are seeking a Client Service Manager who is passionate about helping clients stay on top of their financial to-dos and supporting financial planners working with high net worth clients. We have an opportunity in our main office located in Orlando, Florida. We are a fully independent, fee-only RIA serving about 700 client families and managing roughly $900 million.
The primary focus of a Client Service Manager is to ensure that clients’ needs are met in a timely and accurate manner while providing outstanding customer service and professional communications. As a Client Service Manager, you will have a direct impact on the client experience and will be vital to the success of the organization.
In this role you will:
- Provide day-to-day operations and administrative support for the clients of one or more Financial Advisors. Duties include answering client requests via phone and email, scheduling appointments, and gathering client data for ongoing service needs.
- Onboard new clients and work with custodians to set up new accounts, move money capabilities, and account transfers.
- Manage existing client needs for distributions, deposits, new accounts, 401k rollovers, and beneficiary changes.
- Communicate with the Portfolio Manager to meet client cash needs and the Operations Team on account related matters and to maintain data integrity across all systems.
- Work with other Client Service Managers to deliver services in an efficient, effective, and consistent manner, being mindful of cross training and backing up coverage for one another.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive compensation package including a base salary commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, and yearly bonuses based on individual and team performance
- Receive every third Friday off in addition to paid holidays/vacation/sick days
- Excellent corporate culture with extremely low employee turnover. We have appeared numerous times in Investment News' list of the 75 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors
Our firm believes our people and culture are our most valuable assets, so the successful candidate will be a great fit for the role and our culture and have the following skills and abilities:
- Previous experience in financial services with a customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining client focus and demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision
- Friendly, personable and enjoys collaborating and building positive relationships with clients, co-workers and business vendors
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experienced in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
Applicants, please send resumé and cover letter to Sara Nash via email, [email protected]. No calls or drop-ins please.