Data Entry and Outside Asset Manager in Orlando, Florida
If you wish to work for a growing and award-winning firm, then we have an opportunity as a Data Entry and Outside Asset Manager in our Orlando office.
In this role, you will:
- Perform daily data entry, reconciliation, and management of our financial software
- Work with clients and coworkers to ensure continued connectivity to outside asset accounts held at various custodians
- Interpret financial data (share quantities, prices, transaction amounts) and reconcile accounts to ensure accuracy of account balances
- Work with operations team to generate timely and accurate quarterly reports of client portfolios
- Work with advisors to systematically review and rebalance outside asset accounts
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive compensation package including a base salary commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, and performance-based yearly bonuses based on the quality of work done.
- Excellent corporate culture with extremely low employee turnover. We have appeared in Investment News' list of the 75 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors three times since 2019.
Our firm believes our people and culture are our most valuable assets, so the successful candidate will be a great fit for the role and our culture and have the following:
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and comfortable interacting with fellow teammates and clients
Applicants, please send resumé and cover letter to Sara Nash via email, [email protected]. No calls or drop-ins please.