Financial Advisor in Orlando, Florida
Has your career hit a ceiling, or do you wish to break away from a traditional financial services firm to work solely as fiduciary in a growing and award-winning firm? We are seeking a Senior CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional with 3+ years of experience who is passionate about working in a fiduciary capacity with high net worth clients and providing expert financial planning advice and wealth management services. We have an opportunity in our main office located in Orlando, Florida. We are a fully independent, fee-only RIA serving about 700 client families and managing roughly $900 million.
In this role, you will:
- Provide families and business owners with individualized advice on financial planning, strategic asset allocation, retirement planning, estate and tax planning, insurance needs analysis, and cash flow analysis and charitable gifting strategies.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and begin to build new prospective client relationships from referrals and networking. (Candidates are welcome to bring clients with them but bringing clients is not a requirement for this position.)
Why Choose Us?
- Long-term opportunity for ownership and equity
- Excellent corporate culture with extremely low employee turnover. We have appeared in Investment News' list of the 75 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors three times since 2019.
- Supported by a seasoned client service team and professional management
- Competitive compensation package including a base salary commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, and performance-based yearly bonuses based on the quality of work done. We do not sell products, have no quotas, and do not compensate based on "production."
Our firm believes our people and culture are our most valuable assets, so the successful candidate will be a great fit for the role and our culture.
Applicants, please send resumé and cover letter to Sara Nash via email, [email protected]. No calls or drop-ins please.