Financial Analyst in Orlando, Florida
Do you wish to become a Financial Advisor and work solely as fiduciary in a growing and award-winning firm? If this is your desired career path and you have a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, then we have an opportunity as an entry-level financial analyst in our Orlando office. We are a fully independent, fee-only RIA serving about 700 client families and managing roughly $900 million.
In this role, you will:
- Assist Advisor in the creation of comprehensive financial plans, including gathering data from the client, plan preparation, analysis, and presentation. Assist Advisor with related follow up to plan recommendations.
- Assist with preparation of client’s federal tax return and related tax services such as research and tax planning; review and communicate with client.
- Provide ongoing client support and advisor assistance.
- Assist with special projects such as investment research/analysis, compliance reports, and operational efficiencies.
Why Choose Us?
- Long-term opportunity for ownership and equity
- Excellent corporate culture with extremely low employee turnover. We have appeared in Investment News' list of the 75 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors three times since 2019.
- Supported by a seasoned client service team and professional management
- Competitive compensation package including a base salary commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, and performance-based yearly bonuses based on the quality of work done. We do not sell products, have no quotas, and do not compensate based on "production."
Our firm believes our people and culture are our most valuable assets, so the successful candidate will be a great fit for the role and our culture.
Applicants, please send resumé and cover letter to Sara Nash via email, [email protected]. No calls or drop-ins please.