Tax Associate in Orlando, Florida
Are you looking for better work-life balance in your career, or do you wish to break away from a traditional accounting firm to work in a growing and award-winning firm? We are seeking a Tax Associate with 1-2 years of experience in public accounting and/or tax filing who is passionate about providing expert tax projection, planning, and preparation services in our Orlando office to our wealth management clients. We are a fully independent, fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm serving about 700 client families and managing roughly $900 million in assets.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare income tax filings for individuals, fiduciaries, and businesses
- Meet with families and business owners to provide detailed tax projections, tax planning analyses and look for opportunities for capital gain and loss harvesting opportunities in client accounts
- Provide ongoing tax filing support and correspond with the IRS and state tax authorities to resolve notices and discrepancies
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive compensation package including a base salary commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, and yearly bonuses based on individual and team performance
- Receive every third Friday off in addition to paid holidays/vacation/sick days
- Excellent corporate culture with extremely low employee turnover. We have appeared numerous times in Investment News' list of the 75 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors
- Supported by a seasoned client service team and professional management
Our firm believes our people and culture are our most valuable assets, so the successful candidate will be a great fit for the role and our culture and have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; Enrolled Agent designation required within one year of hiring
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and comfortable interacting with clients
Applicants, please send resumé and cover letter to Sara Nash via email, [email protected]. No calls or drop-ins please.